Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Outer Barrier Reef One Day Cruise
Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $6.50 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This charge is NOT included in the cruise fare and is payable direct on the day of travel .
With fluctuations in world oil prices, it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge to your ticket price. In such cases, any charge will be collected on the day of travel.
- Included in price:
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas, hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch, morning and afternoon teas on board, informative presentation by marine biologist, snorkelling equipment and instruction provided, lycra suits, lifeguard snorkelling safety supervision, underwater observatory fish and coral viewing, coral viewing tour with commentary in the semi-submersible vessels.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Guided Snorkelling Tour with Marine Biologist, Introductory Diving (equipment provided), Certified Diving (equipment provided), "Ocean Walker" helmet diving, Helicopter Scenic Flights, Helicopter Package - Cruise one way/Fly one way, T-shirts and souvenirs, Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- What to bring:
- Your camera or video camera, swimming costume and a beach towel, hat, sunscreen and a shirt for sun protection. Cash for drinks at the bar, credit cards for shopping and optional tours, underwater cameras available for purchase.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- CHILD FARE: 4 - 14yrs inclusive. Child 3 yrs and under travel FREE. Minimum aged for scuba diving is 12 years. FAMILY FARE: Two adults and 2 children, normal fare applies for additional children, not applicable with any other discount.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Port Douglas, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs daily from Marina Mirage Port Douglas at 10am. Luxury air-conditioned coach transfers are available at additional cost from Port Douglas, Cairns and Northern Beaches (Palm Cove, Clifton, Kewarra, Trinity, Yorkeys Knob & Holloways) hotels / accommodation. Pick-up times will be advised at time of booking. The journey to Port Douglas from Cairns or Northern Beaches is a highlight along is one of Australia's most beautiful scenic coastal drives with a full commentary.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $6.50 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Quicksilver Cruises
- Port Douglas, Great Barrier Reef, Outer Barrier Reef and Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon
- Departs From
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
Experience Australia's most awarded Great Barrier Reef cruise with our friendly and knowledgeable crew as you travel to the renowned Agincourt reef, a jewel-like ribbon reef with spectacular coral formations, colourful marine life and clear outer reef waters.
Departing daily from Port Douglas Reef Marina at 10am, you’ll travel in air-conditioned comfort aboard the sleek wavepiercing catamaran providing a stable and comfortable journey. En route to the outer reef learn about the fascinating ecosystem and some of the marine life you may encounter with the informative Marine Biologist presentation. Be sure to watch the snorkelling demonstration for some great tips to make the most of your day.
Once moored at the spacious dual level activity platform, you’ll be able to take advantage of the many features including snorkel and scuba dive platforms, scenic sundeck, undercover seating, a buffet servery and licensed bar, change rooms, showers and even an official Australia Post box!
Explore the reef in a semi-submersible just one metre underwater with commentary (you can cruise as often as you like!) and be mesmerised from the underwater observatory as colourful fish dart and play in beautiful coral gardens. For exciting optional activities, first time divers can try an introductory dive and certified divers travelling with family or non-diving companions can experience up to two certified dives. There’s helmet diving, marine biologist snorkel tours and for a totally different perspective, scenic helicopter flights too.
A delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, morning and afternoon teas are included in your day.
After a day of discovery at the Great Barrier Reef, you will arrive back at The Reef marina Port Douglas at 4:30 pm.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 24 January 2019.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Outer Barrier Reef One Day Cruise
Transfer from Port Douglas Hotels
Transfers from Port Douglas/Thala Beach and Silky Oaks Lodge
Adults: $16.00 | Children: $8.00 | Family: $40.00 | Pensioners: –
Transfer from Cairns & Beaches Hotels
Transfers from Cairns & Cairns Northern Beaches (Palm Cove, Clifton, Kewarra, Trinity, Yorkeys Knob & Holloways)
Adults: $32.00 | Children: $16.00 | Family: $80.00 | Pensioners: –
Introductory Guided Snorkel Tour with Marine Biologist
30min Guided Snorkel Tour for novice or beginner snorkellers.
Adults: $64.00 | Children: $32.00 | Family: $160.00 | Pensioners: –
Advanced Guided Snorkelling Tour with Marine Biologist
45min Guided Snorkel Tour for advanced snorkellers. Guests must be able to swim unassisted and without floatation devices. Several hundrend metres may be covered.
Adults: $82.00 | Children: $52.00 | Family: $216.00 | Pensioners: –
Ocean Walker Helmet Diving
Ocean Walker Helmet Diving (min age 12 yrs)
Adults: $170.00 | Children: $170.00 | Family: – | Pensioners: –
1 Introductory Dive [All Equipment Provided]
Introductory dive x 1 including all equipment. Includes dive lecture and 30 min dive. (min age 12 yrs)
Adults: $172.00 | Children: $172.00 | Family: – | Pensioners: –
1 Certified Dive [All Equipment Provided]
Certified Scuba Diving - 1 x 40min dive with all dive gear
Adults: $124.00 | Children: $124.00 | Family: – | Pensioners: –
2 Certified Dives [All Equipment Provided]
Certified Scuba Diving - 2 x 40min dives with all dive gear
Adults: $174.00 | Children: $174.00 | Family: – | Pensioners: –