Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Wavedancer - Low Isles
A Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) of $6.50 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This charge is payable direct to Quicksilver on the day of travel.
- Included in price:
Morning and afternoon teas on board, informative reef presentation by Marine Biologist, tropical smorgasbord lunch served onboard, snorkelling equipment and instruction provided, lifeguard snorkelling supervision, glass bottom boat coral viewing, Marine Biologist guided beach walk, guided snorkelling tours with Marine Biologist, Lycra suits.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- T-shirts and souvenirs, including souvenir photos of your day, Underwater cameras available for purchase, underwater digital cameras available to hire.
- What to bring:
- Camera or video camera, swimming costume and a beach towel, hat, sunscreen and a shirt for sun protection, cash or credit card for drinks at the bar. Underwater cameras available for purchase.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 4 - 14yrs inclusive. Children 3yrs and under travel FREE. Family Fares available, one child travels free - Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children from the same family. Normal child fare applies for additional children.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Port Douglas, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Thala Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Wavedancer departs from Port Douglas Marina, Wharf Street. Quicksilver's luxury coach transfers are available at an additional cost from Port Douglas, Thala Beach, Silky Oaks Lodge, Cairns and Cairns Northern Beaches (Palm Cove, CLifton, Kewarra, Trinity, Yorkeys Knob & Holloways) hotels and accommodation. Transfer times will be advised at time of booking. Passengers joining the cruise from Cairns and Northern Beaches can experience one of Australia's most beautiful scenic coastal drives with a full commentary.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $6.50 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Quicksilver Cruises
- Port Douglas, Great Barrier Reef and Low Isles
- Departs From
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Thala Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
Cruise to the phenomenal Low Isles for a day of snorkelling and exploring the islands natural beauty. With glass bottom boat viewing and marine biologist-guided tours, you’ll leave with a renewed appreciation of this amazing place. Low Isles, located on the Great Barrier Reef off Port Douglas, is an untouched and sublime tropical paradise. The minute you coast along the calmly pristine waters of the scenic island lagoon, you’ll be in for a treat with a variety of electrifying reef activities awaiting your arrival. Our friendly crew aboard the Wavedancer – Quicksilver’s 30-metre long luxury catamaran – will indulge you with thrilling information and leisurely comfort for an enchanting Low Isles experience.
• Indulge in a love affair with luxury as you board a 30-metre catamaran to sail across immaculate reef waters.
• Spend the perfect day with your family relaxing and enjoying the island’s tranquil beauty.
• Uncover different marine life as you snorkel or sit atop a glass bottom boat.
• Treat yourself to a snorkelling tour with a marine biologist to learn more about the mysteries beneath the ocean bed.
• Take a guided walking tour along the beach or simply relax and enjoy the serenity.
• Pamper yourself in the luxurious air-conditioned lounge with some refreshing drinks.
• Soak up the sun on the expansive Wavedancer deck.
Wavedancer leaves from Port Douglas Marina, Wharf Street, or from Palm Cove, Cairns and Cairns beaches. Luxury coach transfers from Cairns, Port Douglas and Northern Beaches hotels are available for an extra cost.
Your day begins with a complimentary tea or coffee upon boarding at around 9:30 am; however, hot drinks will not be served once the catamaran is underway. Before departing, you’ll be privy to an informative presentation by our marine biologist in the main cabin, introducing you to the majestic wonders of exotic marine life within the reef. At 10 am, the Wavedancer will depart from Marina Mirage for Low Isles. Soon after, you’ll be given a snorkelling demonstration on board. Wavedancer will arrive at Low Isles after approximately an hour, where you can begin your activities. The shuttle vessels and coral viewer start their daily activities on the Island and run through the day for your convenience and equipment for snorkelling is freely available on the foredeck of the Wavedancer. You may want to conduct all snorkelling activities from the island for the best experience. A guided snorkelling tour also operates from the island for those who wish to participate.
A tropical lunch buffet is then served around 12 noon, while our fully licensed bar operates throughout the day. Once you’re on the island, you can even indulge in a beach walk tour, conducted by our marine biologist. The last shuttle from the island leaves at 2:45 pm for passengers to get back to the Wavedancer. At approximately 3:10 pm, you will depart Low Isles to head back to Port Douglas and you can enjoy some entertainment on the way back. You will arrive back at your original pick up point, reaching Marina Mirage in Port Douglas at around 4:30 pm.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 21 June 2019.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Wavedancer - Low Isles
Transfers from Port Douglas/Thala Beach and Silky Oaks
Transfers from Port Douglas/Thala Beach and Silky Oaks Lodge
Adults: $17.00 | Children: $8.00 | Family: $42.00 | Pensioners: –
Transfers from Cairns & Cairns Northern Beaches
Transfers from Cairns & Cairns Northern Beaches (Palm Cove, Clifton, Kewarra, Trinity, Yorkeys Knob & Holloways)
Adults: $33.00 | Children: $17.00 | Family: $83.00 | Pensioners: –