Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Silversonic Dive & Snorkel Adventures
A Government Environmental Management Charge of $7 is levied for all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area. This is payable direct on the day of travel.
Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from diving. For advice contact our office. Minimum age for diving is 12 years. A wait of 12 hours but preferably 24 hours is recommended if doing multiple dives, before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater. Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. Please use caution and inform our crew of any medical conditions.
- Included in price:
- Coach transfers from Port Douglas Hotels, Return Silversonic Cruise, morning and afternoon teas, hot & cold tropical smorgasboard lunch, all snorkelling equipment and instruction provided, guided snorkel tour, lifeguard supervision, lycra suit, prescription masks available at no extra cost. Passengers who book optional extra diving will have wetsuits and dive equipment provided.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Wetsuits available for hire onboard (included for divers), Underwater cameras available for purchase, Underwater digital cameras available for hire.
- What to bring:
- Hat and Sunscreen, camera, swimming costume, credit cards for shopping and addditional dives, shirt for sun protection, beach towel, cash for drinks at bar.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children aged between 4 and 14 yrs pay the child price. Children 3 yrs and under are FREE. Minimum age for scuba diving is 12 years.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Port Douglas, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Cruise departs The Reef Marina, Wharf St Port Douglas at 8.30am. Transfers from Port Douglas Hotels included. Coach transfers from Cairns & Cairns Northern Beaches (Palm Cove, Clifton, Kewarra, Trinity, Yorkeys Knob & Holloways) are available at an additional cost (pick-up times confirmed at time of booking). Passengers joining the cruise from Cairns and Northern Beaches aboard Quicksilver's luxury coaches, can experience one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives with commentary.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $7.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Quicksilver Cruises
- Great Barrier Reef and Outer Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Cairns, Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Holloways Beach
The Agincourt Ribbon Reef is the ideal location to experience the wonder of the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Board the Silversonic for five hours of snorkelling, guided snorkel tours and a delectable lunch. There’s so much to see and do at the Agincourt Reef, you’ll never want to leave!
• Travel the waters in style on the luxurious Silversonic catamaran
• Be amazed at the variety of sea life and colourful corals at three different dive sites
• Indulge yourself with the luxurious and comfortable on board amenities on the Silversonic
• Fill up on a delicious tropical smorgasbord lunch, as well as morning and afternoon teas.
Departing from Port Douglas’ Marina Mirage at around 8:30 am (coach transfers available), you’ll board the stylish and modern 29-metre Silversonic catamaran for your journey out to the first of three Agincourt Reef sites. Before departure though, you’ll receive a complimentary morning tea / breakfast – consisting of beverages, focaccias and muffins – to start your day off on a good foot. During your cruise, you’ll receive a dive briefing, so you’ll know what to expect when you hit the water.
At the first reef location, you’ll gear up and be briefed about the site itself before jumping in to experience the glorious underwater vista that makes this dive area so popular. After getting to know the first location, you’ll cruise to the second and third dive sites – each unique yet as beautiful as the last and all three bursting with colourful sea life, corals and seaweeds. Each exclusive location offers a specific challenge for divers of all skill levels, so whether you are a snorkelling or diving professional or have never donned a mask before, your guides will personalise each location’s activities just for you.
After the second dive site experience, you’ll be treated to a delicious tropical hot and cold buffet lunch, with afternoon tea (beverages, cakes, cheese and biscuits) being served after the third dive site – both served on the huge sundeck or air-conditioned lounge of Silversonic, allowing you to relax and take in the amazing scenery. There’s even a licensed bar, so you can indulge yourself after your dive. After experiencing the best of the Great Barrier Reef, you’ll be returned to the Port Douglas Marina at around 4.30 pm.
With small tour groups and friendly and experienced staff to guide you, you’ll be in good hands the whole time, leaving you free to marvel at the wonderland below you with no need to worry. The Silversonic is fully equipped with a number of custom features – including a hydraulic dive and snorkel platform for easy water access, hot freshwater showers and change rooms. The Silversonic has earned Advanced Ecotourism and Climate Action Certification, so you can enjoy your Great Barrier Reef experience, knowing that your environmental impact will be minimal.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 31 January 2020.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Silversonic Dive & Snorkel Adventures
Transfers from Cairns & Cairns Beaches
Transfers from Cairns & Cairns Northern Beaches (Palm Cove, Clifton, Kewarra, Trinity, Yorkeys Knob & Holloways)
Adults: $33.00 | Children: $29.00 | Pensioners: –
Introductory Scuba Dive - 1 Dive
Introductory Scuba Dive - 1 Dive (min age 12 yrs)
Adults: $71.00 | Children: $71.00 | Pensioners: –
Certified Scuba Dive - 1 Dive - Including dive gear
Certified Scuba Diving - 1 dive with all dive gear
Adults: $55.00 | Children: $55.00 | Pensioners: –
Certified Scuba Dive - 1 Dive - Tanks & weights only
Certified Scuba Diving - 1 dive with Tanks and Weights
Adults: $43.00 | Children: $43.00 | Pensioners: –
Certified Scuba Dive - 2 Dives - Including dive gear
Certified Scuba Diving - 2 dives with all dive gear
Adults: $80.00 | Children: $80.00 | Pensioners: –
Certified Scuba Dive - 2 Dives - Tanks & weights only
Certified Scuba Diving - 2 dives with Tanks and Weights
Adults: $68.00 | Children: $68.00 | Pensioners: –
Certified Scuba Dive - 3 Dives - Including dive gear
Certified Scuba Diving - 3 dives with all dive gear
Adults: $100.00 | Children: $100.00 | Pensioners: –
Certified Scuba Dive - 3 Dives - Tanks & weights only
Certified Scuba Diving - 3 dives with Tanks and Weights
Adults: $88.00 | Children: $88.00 | Pensioners: –